Search This Blog

Monday, 19 February 2018

Dear Mr hipkins



Kaiapoi North School


278 William Street


Kaiapoi 7630





Ministry of education


government buildings


Wellington





Dear Mr Hipkins


My name is Kadince I am from Kaiapoi North School we love that you and the builders built all the new building for us.The year 7’s old buildings would stink but they had air conditioning





Our new building are so much better we don't have air conditioning the kids get annoyed , bothered and sweaty when it is hot .





The mozzies are annoying they don't just bite the children they also bit the . Teachers Miss Hunter has been bitten over and over again in the same spot. do you want the kids to be bitten and not work or not be bitten and carry on with their work. However we are tired and really need the air conditioning it will be the best solution.





In addition, when we have the air conditionings, we would be cooler and more relaxed I will feel as delighted as a person who won the lottery or even be the 1 million custom at countdown.





I know that you agree to this kind letter, I would feel like I would explode just having some air conditionings in the new buildings .





To finish : would you want to be stuck in a stuffy room for hours hot and bothered and being bitten by mosquitoes over and over again on the some spot.





Then please agreed to this kind request. The new classrooms will always I mean always remember you getting the air conditionings forever and forever











Thank you for reading our kind letters we hope you agree.





yours sincerely, Kadince Robinson from KNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment