Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Kadince camp reflection

WAINUI CAMP, 2018

What is your best memory of Tōtara camp?
- I loved the flying fox it was the best activie Taco our in strak tour gave us a huge weg. We were all lauging and ollie was a huge dramer queen because of all his possing . Then we had to get the fliper into the hollar hop if we didn't we had to do as many press ups Oliver said 20 press ups he didn't get it .

challenged you on camp and how did you get through this challenge?
- The high ropes was my challenge because I didn't want to go any higher because of the hight and felt like I was going to fall . But I knew that my team had me . But they didn't have it on lock I was terrifed . Just because I was wiggling and the rope wasn't tight .

How did you show Active Listening on camp and why was it important?
-I showed active listening by listening to the perents in our group Jamie.R and Mishalle because they were keeping us safe . I listened if they said stop , walk , look , listen and cearful I was listing very well even my friend said so I also lisened by look at the perent and listening if somebody was talking to me I would keep listening to the perents .

1 comment:

  1. maybe next time edit because some of your words are not spelt correctly.I like how you have used full stops on your sentences good job Ally

    ReplyDelete