Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Kadine week 2 reflection .



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:      1         Week: 2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my A Ball About Me  because I finished it and it is very cool .
What challenged me over last two weeks?
My home work and get new friends .
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I asked my mum and dad to help me with my home work and I started hanging out with my old friends and their new friends .
What is my personal goal for next week?
To finish my home work faster at home and finish some of my work faster .
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
Saying hello to the teachers , my family and my friends each day .

No comments:

Post a Comment