Who is in my family/whanau?
Mum-Jamie , Dad-Chad , Me , Ambah and Aliyah .
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I love to draw , colour in , read and Do maths .
What do you like to do at school?
I love to meet my friends and doing maths .
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to read more books .
What helps you learn?
My friends , Teachers and books .
What stops you learning?
All the loud noises and people talking around me .
Who are my friends at school?
Helena , Kiriama , Brooke , Jonty , Ollie , Kaylee , Ally , Zoe , Aaliyah.S , Aaliyah.R and Ambah .
What was the best part of the holidays?
Having my 11th birthday party and spending time with my family at the river .
It was lovely to talk to you about your friends and family and it was nice to know that you can turn to a lot of people to help you learn. Good luck with girls cricket this year!!
ReplyDelete