I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Writing Sample - Persuasive Speech
I think I did well at my introduction on my speech.
I did well at saying my speech in front of the class.
Next time I could look at my class and talk clearly.
Kadince, great job ordering your writing into paragraphs with a clear conclusion and introduction. You have used persuasive language throughout. Your next step is to transfer your punctuation knowledge into published work.
Kadince, great job ordering your writing into paragraphs with a clear conclusion and introduction. You have used persuasive language throughout. Your next step is to transfer your punctuation knowledge into published work.
ReplyDelete