On the 30th of April 2018 suddenly the phone rang . Detective DJ was called to go to kaiapoi north school Tiwai creative cave at 12 :38 pm sharp .
Soon detective DJ jumpped into action the very first thing she noticed was the note. That said Ha ha payback for annying ME ! ! ! . Who wrote this note thourght detective to herself suspecting other things too . Suddenly she noticed that there was no fish tank because there is aways a fish tank in a class room. she thourght there is normal one .
Her first thought the was the finger prints she wanted to analges the finger prints to see if there's a match . Detective DJ thought she could get some suspects out of the crime but see saw three hand prints . Her hands were drawn to the 1,2,3 foot prints all around the room is well .DJ thought of the some suspects Mr Hendo , Miss Hunter ,Miss Lamond ,Miss Turner ,Miss Bayliss and Miss Harcent .I have to go talk and find out who did it . . .
She has to go see all the suspects to see who did it and why . First Mr Hendo they are all teachers from there school . I found his water bottle and his coin but he said he didn't did it . Then Miss hunter , Miss Lamond , Miss Tuner ,Miss Bayliss and Miss Harcent they all said I didn't do it .
Why would they do it and do they have the fish tank or not ? Who do you think it is ? Mr hendo ,Miss hunter ,Miss Tuner ,Miss Lamond ,Miss Bayliss ,Miss Harcent . Not Mr hendo ,Miss Hunter ,Miss harcent and Miss Tuner its her fish tank . Now its Miss Lamond or Miss Bayliss one or the other . I...I... I think they are working TOGETHER ! ! !
No comments:
Post a Comment